Sunday, February 12, 2012

A brief cap on my AWESOME trip to Kota Kinabalu Sabah (Borneo)

Hey guys! Just wanna share some photos of some of the fantastic places I visited during my 4-days trip to Kota Kinabalu (KK) Sabah last year. My friend and I drove all the way up to KK from Miri. It took us about 10 hours! Can you believe it?! Well, I was indeed thankful that we arrived there and back safely.

{ Kipungit Waterfalls near Poring Hot Springs }

{ Absolutely beautiful view at Kundasang! }

{ At Kundasang War Memorial }

{ Looks just like a desert! Beautiful landscapes of Kundasang }

{ Mahua Waterfalls }

Sabah really surprised me as I've never thought it to be so beautiful. I met up with a good friend there during my trip and caught up. He's working as a pharmacist at Hospital Tambunan, a district hospital that's situated halfway up the foot of the mountain to Kundasang. Due to the easy country life, he's searching for means to keep his time full and earn a little. He's more than happy to bring people around some of these these places for a small fee that's inclusive of transportation. :) Please do contact him (uraws87@yahoo.com) if you want a friendly show-how for your holidays in Kota Kinabalu.

1 comment: