Friday, April 24, 2009

Catch Kawaii~neh! at Art For Grabs this May!

I've been thinking when I should announce it to everyone. I'm currently drained proper off any feelings at all. Exams are due on Monday. I'm half alive, trying to cram everything into my dying brain. T-T

I just can't wait to get it over with so that I can put all my time and focus on preparing for my first craft event! :D

That's right, I'm going l-i-v-e after these few years of dabbling with Etsy and skulking about online crafting/networking sites. ^-^"

Catch me at Art For Grabs :

When? --> 9th and 10th of May 2009

What time? --> 12pm - 8pm

Where? --> Annexe Gallery, Central Market

Admission is free! There'll be lots of other crafters and independent artists there. Here's a sneak peek of some of the stuff you'll find at my booth :

The current price range for stuff starts from RM5. I'm thinking of making more stuff that suits your budget, so I'll be glad with any suggestions. :)

Bring EVERYONE in your family, ALL your friends and any strangers that you may want to invite. I'm a bit shy. But hey, the more the merrier!

4 comments:

Aneesah said...

Yay! Just wanted to say congrats! :D And good luck! I'm not coming back home till late June but wish I could come and see your gorgeous handmade stuff. ^_^

Sing Yee said...

Thanks! Wish it otherwise, that you could be there. >.< I have a feeling this time around, there won't be as many people. But still, I'm having my hopes up. :)

♥ Karen ♥ said...

All the best! Jia you! Jia you!

Joan said...

will go to visit u if i manage to get there..... read ur blog for some time, 1st time leave comment here~~