Now I feel like I really have to live up to 'creativity'. ^-^" Eheh... :D It's pure torture to have to sit and face chemotherapeutics and toxicology lecture notes every minute when I'd love nothing more than to knead polymer clay all day long. Ideas kept rushing in suddenly and each time, I had to restrain myself from making that something for fear of failing the end-of-semester exams. So I repeat; it's pure torture. T-T
The 5 sources of my inspiration are:
- Etsy - where I spend probably 90% of my online time
- Q-Pot - my idol
- Modish - lovely handmades
- Oh Joy! - everything beautiful
- Erm... Can't think of it.... ^-^"
The 5 nominees of this award (in no particular order):
- Evangelione - always inspiring
- Mangosteenskin - skilled and gifted carver
- Mimpi Jewelry for Dreamers - with a whiff of Etsy ♥
- Shambie - wish I could sew like you :P
- Aneesah - always love your colourful creations :)
There are LOTS of Malaysians out there, bringing colour and fun to the dull monotony of life!
Now here are the expectations that come with the award:
- Put the logo on your blog or post.
- List your 5 sources of inspiration.
- Nominate 5 other Malaysian blogs which demonstrate some form of creativity.
- Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
- Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog, and if possible, make sure they follow these 6 steps too!
- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received your award.
Guess that's it. :)