My brain is fully saturated. I don't ant to look at another pharmacology book, EVER again.
Okla... Maybe that was a bit exagerated. :P I still have half of the module to cover. T-T
My lunch today :
Cheesy Potato Tuna Salad
(For 2 persons)
1 medium potato (or two small potatoes)
1 handful of shredded block Cheddar cheese or 2 slices of 'instant' Cheddar cheese
2 cabbage leaves, or more if you 'strict vegetarian' *aha~* :D
1 small garlic clove
2 tablespoons canned tuna in water (drain off the water first)
1 tablespoon mayonnaise
1. Wash, peel and cut the potato into small cubes. Steam or boil (whichever you prefer) until cooked. This will take about half an hour if you decide to steam. Put the egg together with the steaming/boiling water to have it hardboiled.
2. While waiting for the potatoes to cook, wash and shred the cabbage into fine strips. Smash the garlic *apu.. sounds so barbaric* and chop finely.
3. When the potatoes and eggs are cooked, leave them aside.
4. Mash the egg and mix with the mayo.
5. Stir-fry the cabbage with the garlic in a dab of butter or a little oil. Add tuna and stir-fry somemore. Dont' too long la, or else the tuna will become ikan kering.
6. Add the stir fried stuff to the mashed egg mixture. Scatter the cheese and mix everything thoroughly. The cheese will melt and that is oh so nice~
Ta-dah.... Yummy lunch! :9