Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Super Happy Mail Day ~

Yessir reee... After what seemed like years of waiting and anticipating, finally, 3 packages arrived. I think they arrived earlier lo. Tak kan la three three samer skali arrive one kan? :P Well, I got a message from one of the Student Council committee member this afternoon saying that there were 3 packages waiting to be collected. I thought, why not just ask me go SAD and collect leh? I asked him about this, and he said the packages were so big and somemore look like got some important stuff inside. XD Heheh... I hampir laughed lo... If only he knew, that they were stuffed full with kawaii, he'd have a fit. :D

First off, are 3 sticker sheets from digitalmaven (eBay seller). I've been looking all over the place for the rice ball omusubiya-san San-X sticker sheet (far right). I nearly screamed the whole Vista B apartment down when I saw it in the shop. :P

{Cool Chicken *Prom Seal*, Cafe a la Bear *Kamio*, Omusubiya San *San-X*}

You most probably don't know what the jabberish I'm talking about right? No need to know la. XD Ok, if you really want to know, the names within the kurungan * * are the company names, manufacturing each sticker sheet.

Next, are 2 set of music CDs and DVDs from YesAsia.com!!! I SOOO excited to get the Fahrenheit final collectible edition album. I happy happy happy Happy HAPPY!!!

{Nice leh....}

{DVD + CD + diao mia booklet}

{And got calendar cards leh... I so love Jiro and Arron. Sorry Wu Zun mia fans - I memang don't like him one. Don't come and mob me ah. And Calvin... haih... I have no comments.}

The other music CD + DVD set is S.H.E. mia Together album. Best collections of their first 4 albums. I like their first 2 albums a lot. I bought them in cassettes - very old-fashioned lo. :D Somehow, I didn't buy any of their albums after that. I don't know why, although some of their songs are super nice one.

And the last package contains a horrifying mass of stickers!!! My largest order yet from Masako of Daisuki Store. I have this thing for Japanese kawaii sack stickers... Looking at them is like bumping into someone I like very much. My heartbeat sort of goes faster, and I feel excited and happy. :D

{One can never have too many stickers...}

{Wooh!}

...... and the uber kawaii gyoza/bun panda memo pad, plus 3 kawaii decorative tapes!!!

Reason I love to buy my stickers from Masako is one thing, shipping is super cheap. And she always throw in goodies, such as these :

{WHOLE NEW sticker sack containing 50 stickers!!!}

This is a little different from the sticker sacks I normally buy, which has 71 or 72 stickers in each sack. I think this is from one of those sacks with plastic containers or cases. :)

Sorry for the lack of updates lately. BPharm is seriously killing me. T-T

5 comments:

lynnx01 said...

Wah! You bought cds... ehehhe.. Jiro!

Ayou said...

wao~~ so many cute stickers, I was one time a sticker collector, but not now. I stick those stick when writting letter to over seas friends last time

Tuan Rumah said...

Hi! I'm one of the top 20 AllMalaysia contest i.e. Why Must Visit Malaysia? . Since I've been shortlisted, I received tonne of traffic. Good new! I would like to share my traffic with you. How? Vote for me and I will link back to your blog. There will be more traffic come to you if I'm listed on Top 5. Just email me at kzainul@gmail.com once you have voted. If you're not interested, please ignore this, you can delete my message if you hate it.

点点滴滴 said...

Hi, thanks for visiting my Etsy shop and Blog. Nice to know you :)

Sing Yee said...

Lynn Xuan - Yeah... Some of the CDs I couldn't find here, and I wanted to see if the site is good or not for shopping.

ayou - Heheh..... I was also a sticker maniac during my childhood days. I'd collect any and every sticker I find to my liking. Now, the only ones I'm attracted to are Japanese kawaii. :D

点点滴滴 - It's exciting to know more Malaysian crafters! :D Nice knowing you too. :)