Been eating lots of choc the past few days. Brought from home (from Langkawi trip) to KL. And hence there was a sudden accumulation of Andes chocolate foil wrappers. What to do?
Fold them into hearts - string them - and hang them in my room. :D I find the very simplicity of the idea is what makes them look so sweet, hanging near my window. As you can see in the picture above, there's a long 'something' hanging from the air-conditioner set. That is another junk-hanging-thingy I made last year, from cut-outs of 3 juice boxes after my friend/housemate was finished with the contents. Do you realise just how attractive some food packaging and wrappings are? Like these ones?
Oh. And last week, ny friend yokie gave me the sweetest little crochet hair tie. I totally love the petit stitches and tiny lace-like patterns. I can't crochet for my life. T_T I admire those who can. :)
And.... I finished some crafting I abondoned during the hassle of start of semester. Here is another set of 11 rainbow pins. I couldn't make the 12th one, a bright pink colour, because I ran out of sparkly pink beads. T-T So, only 11 for the time being...
I've been tagged by The Creative Corner. Again.... Here are 7 random facts/habits about me.
1. I dislike a lot of foods - pork, beef, mutton, duck, bird, innards, sea cucumbers, beef tendons, chicken butts, pork blood. When it comes to meat, I like chicken and fish. Only. But that doesn't mean I don't eat the rest. I'll eat them when I have to. Like at someone's wedding dinner.
2. I fear dolls. It's not really a phobia. I used to play with Barbie dolls when I was in primary school. I even made clothes for them. Then after watching Dolly Dearest during my darjah 4, I could never sleep in peace again while knowing my Barbie doll was tucked away in a cupboard in the very room I was sleeping in. Now, I can't be alone in the same room with a human-like doll. T-T
3. I have a habit of 'feeling'/'rubbing' the edges of pillow cases at their openings. I do that when I lie on bed to read. Non-stop rub-rub-rub-rub-rub up till I'm done reading and got up. I do only with cotton pillows. Don't know why, but I just love the feel of it. It gives me calm... Somehow...
4. I'm an exercise freak. Though you will deem this fact as very contradictory when you meet me for the first time. :P
5. I can't think of anything else la.... Ok.... I like chocolate. :P
6. I love handmade and kawaii. And Etsy. Discovering it has been the best thing that ever happened to me. :P
7. I'll do anything within my means, as long as it doesn't violet any laws, or hurt anybody, to get something I want, online. Trade, swap, promote my stuff till I can't remember doing anything else for the past of my life to get more sales. Stalk the items I want. Watch them. And rejoice when I finally got them. :P I'm a bit of a psycho when it comes to all this online buying. And selling. Yeah... As I said, I'm super extremely materiallistic. Which is not good. Not good at all.