Friday, January 4, 2008

Beautiful Solder Glass Pendant Necklaces

This is only the third day of start of semester 4 and I'm already dead. T-T How can anyone absorb so much and do so much and learn so much in just so short a few hours? I guess there really is nothing I can do about this except to try as I can to complete this semester without going crazy. I mean really going crazy.

Well, today, I went to post a swap package with dillondesigns on Etsy. I've been wanting to try shrinky dinks, and I just love the pendants she make. ;) Yeah... so, I got a surprise when I went to the mail service counter at my uni....

{Love the packaging... :) This is what generates repeat buyers. :)}

Pendantflair's amazing, lovely, super cool soldered glass pendant necklaces!!!!! Wooohooo!

They're the shinniest, prettiest little things EVER!!! *swoons*

I love you Etsy. :D

1 comment:

Sugarloaf said...

Nice package and beautiful pendant!!!

Oh, I've tagged you. Check out my blog. :o)