Friday, March 13, 2009

Bright Blues + Rainbow Sprinkles

I think I've been officially infected by the abondon-blog-bug. T-T Oh, there are lots of things I'd love to share with you, but I need to wait for the right time before I can expose it all on my blog. :P

Since the start of hols last weekend, I've been busy with crafting. First things first. I completed a custom order requested by a customer on Etsy. She requested a bright blue cookie with strawberries, lollipops, swirled sticks, cookies, colourful little balls and lots of hearts.

{ Kawaii~neh! Sugar-Honey Cookieland in bright BLUE! }

I didn't know a bright blue cookie base would make me so happy. XD Really, the colour brought life to the cookie. When I was done making, I thought I didn't quite like the arrangement of the sweets on top. But the more I look at it, I find myself starting to really like it.

After the cookie, the customer requested a plush cupcake with a strawberry on top and different coloured sprinkles.

{ Halo Mr. Cupcake. You look very happy today. :P }

{ Fat strawberry in the center surrounded by rainbow sprinkles }

I'm not sure if I like it. Though the rainbow colours certainly worked for me, I think the sprinkles look a little odd, being the size that they are. Nevertheless, the customer loved it and that's all that matters. XD

Other than those two orders, I'm spending most of the time making more stuff for my shop.

Shall stop here for now. Have a nice weekend. :)

3 comments:

♥ Karen ♥ said...

yum yum Mr. Cupcake...Wish you have a joyful weekend ^^

Ally ☁ ☼ said...

Cute!!
Of course the customer like it lol <3

AnickH said...

are the toppers made of cookie or fondant?