Monday, March 2, 2009

Chocolate Dipped Krispie Treats

Been a while now, hasn't it? I couldn't break away from the ever-demanding coursework. In addition to alternating days of 3-hour-brain-draining clinical pharmacokinetics workshops last week, there was a paper to sit for every week. It was all I could do to not throw my notes and books into a barbeque and just eat them. -_-"

Maybe because of the mounting stress, or maybe because my hands were just itching to make something, I squeezed a few minutes during Sunday's lunch break *from studying* to make Rice Krispie Treats!

{ Buttery mass of crispy, sweet, chocolatey goodness! }

Some weeks ago, I saw this post by Joy. I knew I had to try it out. Well, it turned out to be the easiest and fastest sweet snack one can ever make! I used salted butter instead of unsalted, and I just love the resulting taste! Too much of sweet should be balanced with a little salt. :)

{ Ooh... Gooey marshmallow and butter mix with Rice Krispies!!! }

*Sigh* There'll be another paper this Friday. T-T Wish the week to be over. Fast.