Saturday, March 15, 2008

Fantastic Plastic!


Yup... These are some seriously fantastic plastic! Just to show you some of my favourites from Etsy. I particularly dig the corseted ribs. Hysteria is my newest favourite seller on Etsy. :) As I've mentioned before, I very much admire people who use shrink plastic. *drools* I'm still waiting for a swap package (from a shrink plastic jewelry artist - oh that sounds so prosh! :D) to arrive, although it should have been due the last 2 months. T-T I just hope it doesn't go missing. T-T

Yeah. It seems like God is trying to point out that I should stay focused on my studies. T-T I ordered a pack of Fimo polymer clay off eBay before Chinese New Year, and it has yet to show itself. T-T Luckily, the seller offered a full refund for 'unreceived item'. *Phew* So, my $$ didn't just fly awaaaay. And I've ordered a few bits and pieces from Etsy to start making glass pendants, but, I have yet to receive them. T-T ARGH!

I don't want to study for the stupid Complementary Medicine paper! AHHH! I don't want to do my portfolio! T-T WAAAAHHHH!

No comments: