Monday, March 19, 2007

JSR #2 : New York Cheesecake Pucca (Meiji)

Price : RM3.99

Weight : 55g

Found : Isetan KLCC

I'm slowly savouring the different snacks one by one. Today, with only half an hour of lunch break before attending our haematology workshop, I opt for this fishy-shaped little biscuits.

It is much better then the Cream Cheese Yan Yan yesterday. The biscuits are sort of crunchy, not too hard, with a hollow center in each, filled with cream cheese filling. Very sweet and the cheesy taste is just right. :)

3 comments:

d-c-designs said...

You have a very interesting blog. I'm glad this snack was better than the one before it. (that one was kinda scary) I'll stop by again next week, thanks for posting on my blog. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh yum! I'll have to look for those the next time I visit my local Uwajimaya. :)

Sing Yee said...

d.c. Pleasure visiting your blog. You do make such beautiful books. :)

irene Yes, you should buy them if you find them. The original chocolate Pucca is quite nice too. :)