Sunday, December 30, 2007

Flying...

In 3 hours time, I'll be on a flight going to KL. I'm going to miss home a lot. This feeling pops up every time I leave home. Every time. This is about the sixth time I'm flying out, and I still have homesickness. I guess it's not much of that. But rather, I'll miss my little sis.

Little is perhaps a misleading adjective. She's almost fully grown, 166cm and all. More knowledgable when it comes to cosmetics and cellphones. Imagine her explaining what 'mascara' is to me last year. T-T Oh, and most importantly, she's the life of my family. Her infectious laughter is on and to be heard all about the house 24/7.

I'm going to miss her a lot. She's just finished SPM and went in for National Service yesterday. I guess I never thought about her going away from home to study or anything. I've always taken her 'at-home-ness' for granted. Taken her presence for granted. My coming home is never complete without her 'greeting'. :P The semester breaks to come will be dull.

No comments: