Thursday, December 20, 2007

More Promos for February 2008 Sampler

Made a few more promo 'cards' for The Sampler. These are made from old chinese calendar sheets. :) Lightweight, yet with attractive prints on them, they're perfect for mailing. I think they'll be helpful in increasing shop traffic. :)

Did some packaging for the necklaces and bracelets in my shop this afternoon. Throughout this one year of selling and buying handmade, I've come to realise that packaging is really important for any product. A good impression of a handmade product will be boosted if its outlook and presentation is carefully designed and perfected with love. :D Throughout my whole handmade experience and up till now, I'm constantly trying to make my packaging look appealing and pretty. It has improved somewhat... I guess... :P

4 comments:

Ciyou said...

that is such a good idea to reuse the chinese calender :)

Sing Yee said...

Haha... :P Yeah. ;)

PFANG said...

Oh you are so creative ! I hv been wondering for long time What can I do with the paper ( Lots you can recycle ). Brilliant idea !

JuanitaTortilla said...

What a clever, clever idea!!!
(I've been procrastinating my 'subscription' to The Sampler.)