Saturday, September 20, 2008

More Reasons For Wanting To Live In Japan

Hoho.... I wanna share this awesome, uber kawaii shop Etsy shop based in Sapporo Japan. misssaporo supplies delightful cabochons (little plastic decos) in many forms of sweets, cakes, ice creams, cream blobs and doghnuts. I'm dying to get some for myself, even long before I bought the kawaii bling style handphone deco book.

{ A mosaic featuring misssapporo's items in her Etsy shop }

I have this impression that Japan is filled to the brim with an infinite variety of fake food, be it teenee cabochons such as these, or life-size and really life-like food replicas. Imagine the bliss when you're surrounded by sushi plush pillows or of carrying nyanko burger handbags without people even batting an eyelid at it. Ha... I wish to be part of that world. @.@

There are still 3 more lots of kawaii stickers available in my Etsy shop, if anyone's interested. :) These are the last ones of each. Grab them before they're gone!

{ Have a look at them here }

2 comments:

Ally ☁ ☼ said...

I love the etsy of that girl she has many charms <3

And i'm fan of your jewelry, you are so talented ^^

Crystal said...

Hi! Aww I love those stickers! I need to buy them O_O (love your website =D)