Tuesday, July 10, 2007

JSR #9 : Almond Crunch Choco (Meiji)

Price : RM9.50

Weight : 74g (approx. 20-25 individual pieces)

Found : Isetan KLCC

Roasted almonds covered with a layer of crisp wafer, surrounded by a dip of super creamy milk chocolate, and coated with bits of crisp wheaty wafer bits. I say it's nice but not great. :) The wheaty taste of the little wafer bits somewhat reminded me of Nestum cereal that's been left forgotten for quite some time. In addition to that, the chocolate sort of softened and smeared the inside of the foil package while the unopened box was sitting in the kitchen cabinet. So, I think it's best to keep them refrigerated before and after you opened the box. :)

P/S : Will be posting more pics of this product. This stupid Blogger is trying my patience... AGAIN! Walau! No need like that la! Why you so lau-ya la? I 'highly disapprove of your unsuitable time to go scrunched up la'! :(

I found out what's wrong already. Cannot have any other online activities (eg: cannot click any other links or open a new tab/window) while uploading pics. WHAT LA?!?! I use Flickr upload, not 3 seconds already done, while browsing Etsy's Time Machine 2. Shows that it's not the internet connection that is at fault. It's this B-L-O-G-G-E-Rrrrrrrrr. *geramnyerrrr!!!*

4 comments:

LX said...

Yes, sometimes tak pasal-pasal just cannot upload photos on Blogger.

Unknown said...

LOL!
You crack me up!
I am very much enjoying your blog!

Angelalpev said...

yayyyness! finally i've found a blog about food+kawaiiness \(^-^)/. keep up the good work!

Sing Yee said...

Lyn Xuan - I sooo frustrated with this already. I was just trying to upload some pics... tried more than 20 times, but still cannot! Haiyo!

Mikiye - Hi! I've vistied your Etsy shop before and I must say, your jewelry creations are fabulous! :D

linkinangel - *Hee~!* Visit often ya. :D