Friday, July 27, 2007

The Random Post

I was so happy yesterday that I forgot to add a really important event. Before the games started yesterday, our group OO leader said something to us :

"OOs, don't say first you want to play ah. Let them assign our group some grand seniors and great grand seniors to play. Other groups all got them helping except for our group"

What the???

There were altogether 5 (FIVE) OOs, her included, present to help the juniors do their best. What? MUST we have other seniors to join? I agree that the grand seniors and great grand seniors are really great and very sporting, and if they did join us, that's for the best. But I don't see why we OOs shouldn't join in the games as well.

I don't know what this girl is thinking la. Anyway, in the end, a great grand senior joined us. She was GREAT! :D

I'm happy to say that orientation week is fast coming to an end, yet I can't help feeling some "bu-se-de" (tak sampai hati).

No comments: