Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Ice Cream Cookies~!

Tried making some yummies using the silicon kitchen/bathroom seal. They turned out absolutely kawaii~! :D

{ ♥ Kawaii Sweet Cakes + Ice Cream Cookies ♥ }

For the cream cookies, the polymer clay pieces were baked first and cured. I'm not sure if the silicon paste can be baked - haven't tried that. But I think it's best that the clay is baked beforehand and stuck into the paste afterwards.

{ Uber kawaiiness~! ♥ ♥ ♥ }

{ I like this one ♥ Nahm nahm nahm..... }

Can't stop making these cookielands. ^-^" They're just so fun to make. Though the cookie base does use up quite a bit of polymer clay. That's why I alternate the browns with other colours, so that I don't run out.

{ Sugar-Honey Cookieland - with teenee crackers! And a green swirly thingy... T-T }

What shall I make next? Hmm... *Ahh! I can't run out of ideas!* T-T

No comments: