Friday, June 13, 2008

I'm Tired

I'm at episode 11 (of 16) of Hello! Mr. God.

The hawt guy's IQ hath reachthed 169!!! ♥-♥ Woo!

The storyline sometimes has such a deep meaning and hit home so hard that I couldn't help crying over quite a few scenes.

Want to be with someone I love, but scared I'll hurt the person.

Because of that, I push away those being nice to me, even if they're sincere.

I'm afraid I'll let them down.

Want to show my love, but most of the time, I'm distant and I put up a front.

I pretend that I don't care.

When all I want is to see the person happy.

I'm not brave enough.

I want to be a normal person.

Just a normal girl, with normal social health.

But I couldn't.

Because I'm not honest with myself.

I couldn't be myself in front of others.

I do not have the guts to say what I really think, show what I really feel.

I'm afraid of what others will think of me.

I'm a coward.

I can't ease this tightness in my chest....

Will this last forever?

I want to make a change.

I don't want to live with this depression any more.

I want to be truly free.

No comments: