Friday, June 6, 2008

Mod Vanilla + Mocha + Strawberries + Cream Felt Bracelets

I tried making a necklace yesterday, out of felt scraps. It didn't turn out the way I want it - the circles moved too freely, till they tangled together, or twisted out of proportion. T-T This was due to the linking jumpring in the middle of two circles. I guess if I want the circles to stay in position and not twist about, I should have used only one jumpring instead of 3 to link two circles together. So, in the end, I separated sections of it, and converted them into bracelets. :P

{ ♥ Vanilla + Mocha + Strawberries + Cream ♥ }

{ ♥♥♥ }

I'm trying to make the most of the time I have now to make as much stuff as possible. But it seems I can't keep that resolution. T-T I'm being extremely lazy these days. T-T

This is so not good. T-T

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Could you maybe write a tutorial one day...? I would love that :) Just a thought, no pressure :P