Tuesday, June 10, 2008

More Candied Jewels

Today, I made more of those glass pebble + polymer clay pendants. :)

{ Jeweled ♥ }

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's a special promotion for my fellow Malaysians who are interested in Kawaii~neh!'s stuff, and prefers payment by Maybank and CIMB online transfers, instead of Paypal.

Buy any one of these pendants (by all means, buy more if you please :P) at a discounted price of RM30 ($9.20) each.

The original price, as sold in my Etsy shop is RM49 (US$15).

That's more than 35% off! :D

Each pendant comes with a 19-inch black rubber cord with a lobster clasp with a 2-inch extension chain.

Shipping is by registered mail. I can't give you the exact amount, but the estimated should be around RM5 to both West M'sia as well as S'wak and Sabah.

If you'd like to purchase, drop me a comment with your contact email, or email me (starfighter_leo@yahoo.com) about which pendant you want and so on. :) That way, we can then settle the payments. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shop handmade ~!

Support indie~!

You won't be disappointed :P

You'll get addicted~ :P

No comments: