Friday, October 3, 2008

Reconnect with lost contacts

I'm not sure if I've shared with you this unpleasant incident that occurred to me two years back. I actually had my cellphone stolen while I was on the monorail on the way back from MidValley mall. I didn't even realize it until I was in back in my room, unpacking the shopping bags. I wasn't too upset about losing the phone as it was a very outdated model. I was more concerned about losing the contact numbers stored in the phone. Among them are numbers of a few of my secondary school friends, with whom I occasionally contact. As I'd never bothered to write down their address and contact number, I had no means of reaching them. I could only wait for them to call or send me a message, unless I take the initiative to find them by other methods.

If you've experienced similar situations where you'd like to meet up with someone whose address and phone number are no longer known to you, it is possible to find that person if he or she lives in the United States or Canada. Searching is totally free, and all you need is the person's name and the state he or she lives in.

No comments: