Friday, October 3, 2008

tokidoki Eco Mondo~!

Hokay... I couldn't go online yesterday night *and that made me restless* - some problem with the modem. It was alright again this morning after I switched it off to rest for 2 hours.

Anyways, just wanted to share with you a new bliss that is certain to make a bigger hole in my already hole-y pockets. T-T

tokidoki hath launched another new line of prints for its bags! Actually this new print, Eco Mondo, has been in the market for a few weeks already. :) And it's selling like J.Co Donuts!!! :D

{ Sorriso hobo style bag from Japan LA - the front }

{ Sorriso hobo style bag from Japan LA - the back }

I'm so getting this..... *glassy eyes*

Well that aside, I'm progressing with exponentially decreasing rate on revising CNS. T-T The first day of revision, I was pumped up with energy, determination and full concentration. By the end of the third day, like want to pengsan already. Information overload!!! AAAAHHHHH!!! And still got what, 4 more weeks to go in this manner? *cannot stand it*

In the midst of feeding repetitious facts to my already overflowing brain, I took little breaks to maintain whatever sanity was left. *and to think I've to endure such torture for another 6 weeks???*

Chanced upon this addictive puzzle game called Bloxorz on Miniclip. Got me hooked in an instant. There are 33 levels in total, and you have to get the brick to fall into the hole in each level. At a few levels, it seemed impossible to do that. You should have heard those frustrated wails coming from Vista B. But so far, I've scrapped it to level 29. It somewhat kept the brain running. :P

Games at Miniclip.com - BloxorzBloxorz

Get the block to fall into the square hole.

Play this free game now!!

No comments: